Justa Local Store (www.justalocalstore.com(the Site)) is owned and operated by Justa Local Store Pty Ltd (Justa). The terms and conditions stated below are in place in order for you to use this site appropriately. These are the terms and conditions under which you may use the site, by using this site you are agreeing with these terms and conditions. Justa reserves the right to, at any time, amend or modify these terms and conditions. Those modifications or amendments will be binding on you once displayed on the Site.
1. Content of the Site: a) you acknowledge that the content on the Site is liable to change at any time. b) Justa takes all measures to ensure the content of the Site is up to date, however, Justa does not warrant the accuracy or currency of the content. c) The prices on the Site may change at any time. d) Unless otherwise stated the prices on the Site are inclusive of taxes and displayed in Australian Dollars. e) You acknowledge that colours of products on the Site may be slightly different from those displayed on you monitor. f) Items advertised and sold on the site are subject to availability and may change from time to time
3 Orders. a1) All Australian orders are Inclusive of GST. a2) Once you place an order on the Site for any item, Justa is not bound by contract. You are only offering to purchase an item on the Site. b) Justa reserves the right, at any time, to accept or reject your offer for any reasons they see just. Reason may include, but are not limited to, the unavailability of an item or an error or change in the price displayed, any concerns Justa has about truth of the information that you have provided. c) Justa will only be bound by contract once you have been notified by email that Justa has accepted your order and confirmed receipt of your payment. d) Once Justa is bound by contract to provide your products, after confirmation and receipt of purchase, as are you. Justa does not, at any time, guarantee that it will be able to make any changes, additions or cancellations to an order after Justa has accepted your order and it has confirmed your receipt of payment by email. If a request for a change, addition or cancellation has been made, Justa will confirm this by sending you an email. e) Justa reserves the right to delay you shipping from the estimated length quoted if the item you have ordered is temporarily out of stock. If this is the case you will be contacted by email and informed of the new expected delivery date. You will not incur a fee for this process. Justa will not be liable for any compensation to customers. f) If the item you have purchased is sold or discontinues after you place your order, you will be contacted by email and notified of the same. You will not incur any fee for this process and your payment will not be finalised. g) Despite any recommendations Justa Local Store is not responsible for your choices, once you purchase an item you are accepting our Refund and Exchanges Policy and it is under the assumption that you have read both the Terms + Conditions and Refunds and Exchanges Policy.
4. Processing and Delivering Orders. a) Justa cannot arrange for pick up of any items purchased through the Site. b) Orders made through the site are processed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Delegated days of processing are subject to change at any time. Once updated on this page, they become apart of the terms and conditions. Justa reserves a processing time of 1-2 business days to all orders made within Australia, up to a week for international orders to be processed and dispatched. c) the orders will only be delivered to your nominated address Monday to Friday within business hours. d) All orders within Australia and for delivery in, are sent via Australia Post. Delivery time is subject to the Shipping that you requested. Shipping generally take 1-3 business days after processing within Australia. e) All international orders and delivery are shipped by Australia Post. Deliveries can take from 10 to 14 business days after processing. f) if there has been a change in expected delivery date, you will be notified by email. If you have not received your item within the days specified upon checkout please contact us at email@example.com
5. Payment and Security: Justa currently only accepts payments through PayPal in order to protect your online order. For more information see www.paypal.com
6. Returns and Exchanges: Please see Returns information. Specifically Warehose sale items are non refundable and cannot be exchanged. When purchasing these items it is assume that you have read these Terms and Conditions as well as the top of the Warehouse sale page clearly stating. Sale items includes all Discount Codes, Spend + Save promotions, Flash Sales, Warehouse Sale and any other promotion that we see fit.
7. Links, Downloads, Plug-ins, Features and Advertisements: a) Justa has not reviewed all of the site, downloads, plug-ins, features or advertised material linked to this Site. At the same time Justa is not responsible for it's accuracy or content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. This includes, and is not limited to, sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines. b) Justa does not imply that it endorses any link, or content of any link that is on this Site. The inclusion of these links is for use at your own risk. Justa does not accept any responsibility or liability for any claims arising out of your use of these links or of the descriptions or information supplied to it.
8. Disclaimer of Liability: a) Justa does not accept the responsibility for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in respect to items supplied pursuant to an order placed on the Site. Justa does not accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of, or reliance on, information contained on or accessed through the Site. (b) With regards to any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in connection with the purchase and use of any items supplied via the Site, Justa, at its sole discretion, limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for Justa to do so, to either repairing or replacing those items or paying the cost of having those items repaired or replaced.
9. Intellectual Property (a) Any text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recording or software as well as any other by Justa is owned or licensed by Justa. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia) or similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means: (i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or (ii) commercialise any information or items obtained from any part of the Site; without Justa's written permission. (b) The trade marks used on the Site are owned by Justa. You must not copy or use those trade marks, unless expressly authorised in writing by Justa.
Governing law. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.